Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally Crossed Over into Blogdom

After years of writing and months of working on a book, I finally decided to start my very own blog! Too many stories to keep track of and maybe this will be a nice focal point for them all. I mean I can't just indefinitely write a book on my life!

So we are going to start with Memorial weekend 2009 and go from there. Who knows maybe down the road when things are slow, I will reminisce on some oldies. For now, let's stick to the current!

I encourage you to subscribe to my blog as I will post pics and stories here and there. With the festival season falling upon us, I can assure you some good times in the near future. But to start us out, I will give you the 4-1-1 on my Memorial weekend at Soundset 2009 in Shakopee, MN.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment